How to get your Philhealth MDR
The Philhealth MDR or Member’s Data Record is one of the documents generally required to claim benefits such as reimbursements from Philhealth. So, here’s a step by step guide and everything you need to know about getting your MDR.
What are the requirements?
- 1 valid ID
- your Philhealth Identification Number (PIN)
Step by Step Guide to getting your Philhealth MDR:
- Go to any Philhealth Office near you.
- Get a MDR application form or stub from the information counter. Fill it out.
- Go to the “Fastlane” desk or window.
- Hand over your application stub and your ID.
- Wait for your MDR to be printed.
And yes, there is no need to pay for anything. It’s FREE. It took me less than 5 minutes to get my own MDR. I guess it depends on the number of people on queue. Fortunately, I was late enough (I went there at 3:00 pm) not to get stuck in long lines.
I guess your next question would be, which Philhealth regional office did I go to? Well folks, it was the Philhealth Office in Quezon City. It is at F.R. Estuar Bldg., 880 Quezon Avenue. Here’s a map for your reference.